Business Law, General Litigation, Family Law, Criminal Defense, Probate and Estate Planning, Bankruptcy Law, Product Liability, Personal Injury
Utah (2010), Alaska (2002), Texas (pending )
J. Reuben Clark Law School, Brigham Young University (2001)
- Federalist Society, Newsletter Editor
- International and Comparative Law Society, Chair
- Research Assistant, Professor David Thomas (2001)
Brigham Young University, B.A., International Relations (1998)
University of Alaska, Fairbanks, A.A., Business (1991)
- Private Practice Attorney, Crawford Law Offices, LLC (2005-2016)
- Assistant Attorney General, State of Alaska, Dept. of Law (2004-2005)
- Judicial Law Clerk, U.S. District Court, Alaska (2002-2004)
- Law Clerk, Alaska Superior Court, Fairbanks, Alaska (2001-2002)
- 2014: Settlement of $275,000 after corporate bankruptcy filed by manufacturer in complex medical product personal injury/product liability case
- 2014: Settled Slip & Fall case against restaurant franchisee for five figures, even though client had a life-long history of scoliosis
- 2013: Obtained settlement of $80,000 from insurance company for negligent construction of residence during remodel
- 2012: Successfully argued for 40% reduction of loan principal for luxury RV in bankruptcy chapter 13 under BAPCA.
- 2012: Obtained dismissal of Federal charges of conspiracy to grow over 400 marijuana plants with intent to distribute brought by US Attorney.
- 2010: Acquittal by jury for reckless driving charge where defendant hit a moving vehicle while crossing a highway on his motorized dirtbike.
- 2008: Acquittal by jury for DUI where datamaster reading was over legal limit.
- Utah Bar Association
- Alaska Bar Association
- Bankruptcy section
- Bar President – Tanana Valley Bar Association (2010)